. Read these sentences and the following business index.
. Which advisor each sentence 1-7 describe?
. For each sentence mark one letter A, B,C,D or E on your Answer Sheet.
The company invests a large sum of money in high technology.
1. It is engaged in the expansion of a telecommunications line.
2. No other steel industries have such a high rating.
3. The company is the chief holder of a British company's shares.
4. As much as forty million U. S. dollars are invested in Taiwan.
5. It has business transactions with an American company.
6. The company gets a very high interest rate from its stocks.
7. Agreements were signed between two companies about technological cooperation.
A. Telecom Asia Corporation Limited Thailand
-It serves as international advisor in connection with the debt and equity financing for a US $3 billion telephone line expansion project in Bangkok. Current
B. Singapore Telecom international Pte. Ltd. Singapore
- It acquires its 50/00 interest in Cambridge Holding Ltd.,the controlling shareholder of Cambridge Cable Ltd. of the U. K. 6/1992
C. Pohang Iron 6 Steel Co.,Ltd. Korea .
In connection with its ratings with Standard & Poor's and Moody's investor Services. The company obtained the highest rating of any steel company in the world. II/1991
D. Goldstar Co.,Ltd. Korea
In its investment in,and technology agreements with,Zenith Electronics of the U. S. -the first transaction of this type in Korea. 2/1991
E. Concord Venture Capital Co., Ltd.Taiwan'
-Structured,marketed to investors and made a principal investment in the Fund with total equity of NT $ 940 millionUS $ 40 million to invest in Taiwanese high-technology venture capital opportunities. I/1991
1. A 2. C 3. B 4. E 5. D 6. B 7. D